Hulu, the popular US online TV service, is launching in Japan - its first venture outside home territory. Japanese viewers can watch stuff across connected TVs, gaming and entertainment consoles, Blu-ray players, smartphones, tablets and PCs – without advertising – for JPY1,480 per month (about £11.90 / $19.26). The service is …
Not enough yet
There is not enough content on Hulu Japan yet to warrant the subscription price.
Maybe in the future but they will need to expand a lot.
Various comments from people living in Japan: http://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/k0zz2/hulu_japan_is_live_now_one_free_month_as_well_and/
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant