Hulu, the popular US online TV service, is launching in Japan - its first venture outside home territory. Japanese viewers can watch stuff across connected TVs, gaming and entertainment consoles, Blu-ray players, smartphones, tablets and PCs – without advertising – for JPY1,480 per month (about £11.90 / $19.26). The service is …
Not enough yet
There is not enough content on Hulu Japan yet to warrant the subscription price.
Maybe in the future but they will need to expand a lot.
Various comments from people living in Japan: http://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/k0zz2/hulu_japan_is_live_now_one_free_month_as_well_and/
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why