Hulu, the popular US online TV service, is launching in Japan - its first venture outside home territory. Japanese viewers can watch stuff across connected TVs, gaming and entertainment consoles, Blu-ray players, smartphones, tablets and PCs – without advertising – for JPY1,480 per month (about £11.90 / $19.26). The service is …
Not enough yet
There is not enough content on Hulu Japan yet to warrant the subscription price.
Maybe in the future but they will need to expand a lot.
Various comments from people living in Japan: http://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/k0zz2/hulu_japan_is_live_now_one_free_month_as_well_and/
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE