Hulu, the popular US online TV service, is launching in Japan - its first venture outside home territory. Japanese viewers can watch stuff across connected TVs, gaming and entertainment consoles, Blu-ray players, smartphones, tablets and PCs – without advertising – for JPY1,480 per month (about £11.90 / $19.26). The service is …
Not enough yet
There is not enough content on Hulu Japan yet to warrant the subscription price.
Maybe in the future but they will need to expand a lot.
Various comments from people living in Japan: http://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/k0zz2/hulu_japan_is_live_now_one_free_month_as_well_and/
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean