IBM has embiggened its Software Group for the second time this week with the $387m acquisition of Algorithmics. The company is a specialist in risk analytics software, which it will cram into its ever-bulging quiver full of business analytics arrows. The deal for Algorithmics, which is based on Toronto, follows a day after Big …
All your base
I know several UK Insurance groups using Algo Risk who are also IBM outsource accounts. It should help IBM costs and lock customers in further.
I always thought Reg was a UK based website, am I incorrect then?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...