IBM has embiggened its Software Group for the second time this week with the $387m acquisition of Algorithmics. The company is a specialist in risk analytics software, which it will cram into its ever-bulging quiver full of business analytics arrows. The deal for Algorithmics, which is based on Toronto, follows a day after Big …
All your base
I know several UK Insurance groups using Algo Risk who are also IBM outsource accounts. It should help IBM costs and lock customers in further.
I always thought Reg was a UK based website, am I incorrect then?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones