Trevor Pott, our adventurous sysadmin guest, never does things by halves. When a client asked him to virtualize its desktop and server infrastructure all in one go, he jumped at the chance. Danny Bradbury interviews him day by day as he grapples with missing equipment, application issues, and backup woes. Watch Video var …
Good stuff very interesting shame about the sound quality and don't bother with the separator beep nextime OR AT LEAST TURN IT DOWN
Good lord, the freaking screaming beep is horrible between interviews. Some of us use surround gaming speaker systems. That beep is right there in the target zone where it hits all the speakers. Please dont use a crappy unfiltered tone generator next time. I had to cut it off after the 6th beep. They seem to be getting louder.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs