Trevor Pott, our adventurous sysadmin guest, never does things by halves. When a client asked him to virtualize its desktop and server infrastructure all in one go, he jumped at the chance. Danny Bradbury interviews him day by day as he grapples with missing equipment, application issues, and backup woes. Watch Video var …
Good stuff very interesting shame about the sound quality and don't bother with the separator beep nextime OR AT LEAST TURN IT DOWN
Good lord, the freaking screaming beep is horrible between interviews. Some of us use surround gaming speaker systems. That beep is right there in the target zone where it hits all the speakers. Please dont use a crappy unfiltered tone generator next time. I had to cut it off after the 6th beep. They seem to be getting louder.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...