Trevor Pott, our adventurous sysadmin guest, never does things by halves. When a client asked him to virtualize its desktop and server infrastructure all in one go, he jumped at the chance. Danny Bradbury interviews him day by day as he grapples with missing equipment, application issues, and backup woes. Watch Video var …
Good stuff very interesting shame about the sound quality and don't bother with the separator beep nextime OR AT LEAST TURN IT DOWN
Good lord, the freaking screaming beep is horrible between interviews. Some of us use surround gaming speaker systems. That beep is right there in the target zone where it hits all the speakers. Please dont use a crappy unfiltered tone generator next time. I had to cut it off after the 6th beep. They seem to be getting louder.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops