Sydney based NFC start-up Tapit Media has secured its first round of seed funding from VC group Sydney Angels. While the terms of Tapit’s seed investment were not disclosed, the Sydney Angels Sidecar Fund generally invests between $AU100,000 – $AU500,000 in its portfolio companies. The mobile start-up was founded in March and …
I must be losing touch (no pun intended), had to look this up:
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests