Sydney based NFC start-up Tapit Media has secured its first round of seed funding from VC group Sydney Angels. While the terms of Tapit’s seed investment were not disclosed, the Sydney Angels Sidecar Fund generally invests between $AU100,000 – $AU500,000 in its portfolio companies. The mobile start-up was founded in March and …
I must be losing touch (no pun intended), had to look this up:
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip