Sydney based NFC start-up Tapit Media has secured its first round of seed funding from VC group Sydney Angels. While the terms of Tapit’s seed investment were not disclosed, the Sydney Angels Sidecar Fund generally invests between $AU100,000 – $AU500,000 in its portfolio companies. The mobile start-up was founded in March and …
I must be losing touch (no pun intended), had to look this up:
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO