Third time lucky for Toshiba? Its Folio 100 Android tablet was a failure and its second attempt, the Thrive, didn't make it across the Atlantic to the UK and suffered sleep problems. So it's having another go, with a thinner model said to be shown at the IFA show later this week. The Folio 100 was an Nvidia Tegra 2-based machine …
Tosh really need to get some different names for their slabs
as it stands, they're just making it far too easy to write the punning headlines when they fail to thrive in the market because they just don't excite consumers
More like the Toshiba Yawn.
"Hmmm our tablets aren't doing so well... I wonder why. Must be because they're *NOT THIN ENOUGH*! Eureka! Back to the drawing board lads!"
Who needs thin and light?
Vote up: I want a big cheap robust tablet for whacking muggers on the head.
Vote down: I want to pay extra for a fragile skinny tablet so my mugger can afford extra drugs.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court