HP's Pre 3 smartphone has made an appearance on the company's website priced at a mere £69 including VAT. While HP's main Pre page says the WebOS handset is "sold out", the "Handheld PCs" section of the site lists the Pre 3 at the knock-down price. Previously, the Pre 3 was priced at £299. £69 Pre 3 on HP UK website Alas, …
Not available through HP
Just the suggested retail price and they are unsure as to why it's been posted....
Cant see them selling many
Also, I bet that the Touchpad sales have come to a standstill since the price went back up.
Don't call HP
Don't bother phoning HP, they'll just tell you they don't have any stock and don't know of any other options.
Can't even manage not to sell it properly, though it didn't take long to get through on the phone.
Nice tech? Check. Very cheap price for a smartphone? Check. Still not interested? Check. Sure, they may get it to run Android apps, but then why not just buy an Android phone in the first place?
Because a webOS phone sounds like a really interesting thing, whereas an android phone doesn't?
Plain and simple
from http://www.saynoto0870.com you can use 020 7949 0300 instead of 0845 270 4142
This site has been live since Wednesday 24.8.11 & has had the £69 price point there. This may be HP's RRP, but when there is no stock, it's worthless anyway.
No stock, no chance
Just called today on the off chance. No stock, no update on availability, basically no chance. Which is a shame really :-(
Must be worth reporting to the ASA ???
Other retailer would get hammered for this.
Shame cos I'd like one, especially at that price.....
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad