Malicious spam messages generated by the infamous Cutwail botnet are targeting Facebook users as potential banking Trojan victims. The messages arrive in the guise of a Facebook friend invite notification. The emails look genuine enough on casual inspection, thanks to the malware-spinners' apparent use of a genuine Facebook …
I've been receiving these for the past few weeks... Only on my disposable hotmail account though, not on any of my real accounts.
Invite is a verb
Invitation is a noun.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...