Maintainers of the open-source Apache webserver have fixed a severe weakness that attackers are exploiting to crash websites. Flaws in Apache's HTTP daemon made it easy to crash servers using publicly available software released last week. The bugs in the way the HTTPD processed multiple web requests that involved overlapping …
But no obvious link
When I looked this morning - 08:42 BST - there was still no obvious link to 2.2.20. Current version still listed as 2.2.19.
This is the vulnerability that the Jester uses to take down Jihadi www. If he starts to go quiet on Twitter, we will know why.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab