Maintainers of the open-source Apache webserver have fixed a severe weakness that attackers are exploiting to crash websites. Flaws in Apache's HTTP daemon made it easy to crash servers using publicly available software released last week. The bugs in the way the HTTPD processed multiple web requests that involved overlapping …
But no obvious link
When I looked this morning - 08:42 BST - there was still no obvious link to 2.2.20. Current version still listed as 2.2.19.
This is the vulnerability that the Jester uses to take down Jihadi www. If he starts to go quiet on Twitter, we will know why.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan