Maintainers of the open-source Apache webserver have fixed a severe weakness that attackers are exploiting to crash websites. Flaws in Apache's HTTP daemon made it easy to crash servers using publicly available software released last week. The bugs in the way the HTTPD processed multiple web requests that involved overlapping …
But no obvious link
When I looked this morning - 08:42 BST - there was still no obvious link to 2.2.20. Current version still listed as 2.2.19.
This is the vulnerability that the Jester uses to take down Jihadi www. If he starts to go quiet on Twitter, we will know why.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft