Maintainers of the open-source Apache webserver have fixed a severe weakness that attackers are exploiting to crash websites. Flaws in Apache's HTTP daemon made it easy to crash servers using publicly available software released last week. The bugs in the way the HTTPD processed multiple web requests that involved overlapping …
But no obvious link
When I looked this morning - 08:42 BST - there was still no obvious link to 2.2.20. Current version still listed as 2.2.19.
This is the vulnerability that the Jester uses to take down Jihadi www. If he starts to go quiet on Twitter, we will know why.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE