Fresh from securing a multi-million dollar national government e-health contract, Accenture, along with Telstra, has invested in a new Product Innovation Lab in Melbourne to develop cloud-computing solutions for customers in Australia and New Zealand. The Lab supports the Accenture and Telstra cloud-computing alliance, and will …
...isn't the point of cloud that you can do it anywhere globally? so like what's the point of paying the telstra domination tax for the usual massively overpriced local hosting solutions? i guess as usual they gotta offer something to all the stupid local businesses that are prepared to do business with them.
I'm trying to think of two companies I'd less like to do business with again.
Telstra, who I have repeatedly seen bring their toxic internal culture to customer engagements from $5m to $50m. Accenture, the team that taught me the phrase "justifiable non-delivery".
I wouldn't touch this unholy marriage with a ten-foot barge pole.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan