Fresh from securing a multi-million dollar national government e-health contract, Accenture, along with Telstra, has invested in a new Product Innovation Lab in Melbourne to develop cloud-computing solutions for customers in Australia and New Zealand. The Lab supports the Accenture and Telstra cloud-computing alliance, and will …
...isn't the point of cloud that you can do it anywhere globally? so like what's the point of paying the telstra domination tax for the usual massively overpriced local hosting solutions? i guess as usual they gotta offer something to all the stupid local businesses that are prepared to do business with them.
I'm trying to think of two companies I'd less like to do business with again.
Telstra, who I have repeatedly seen bring their toxic internal culture to customer engagements from $5m to $50m. Accenture, the team that taught me the phrase "justifiable non-delivery".
I wouldn't touch this unholy marriage with a ten-foot barge pole.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware