Macquarie Telecom is increasingly positioning itself as a cloud provider first, telco second, noting in its annual results released yesterday that it has an ongoing program to redeploying telco resources to support growth in its hosting business. Announcing that its hosting revenue was more than $AU53 million yesterday on growth …
I wouldn't trust Mac Tel with anything critical - hell, even anything remotely important. Every single time (not an exageration) we have had to deal with them (provisioning, changing or moving any service) they have messed it up big time.
Posted Anon obviously as we are still a customer.
Mac Tel Staffed By Morons
This from the company that many a time continues to put config lines after deny any rules in the network gear for its customers.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it