Macquarie Telecom is increasingly positioning itself as a cloud provider first, telco second, noting in its annual results released yesterday that it has an ongoing program to redeploying telco resources to support growth in its hosting business. Announcing that its hosting revenue was more than $AU53 million yesterday on growth …
I wouldn't trust Mac Tel with anything critical - hell, even anything remotely important. Every single time (not an exageration) we have had to deal with them (provisioning, changing or moving any service) they have messed it up big time.
Posted Anon obviously as we are still a customer.
Mac Tel Staffed By Morons
This from the company that many a time continues to put config lines after deny any rules in the network gear for its customers.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe