Macquarie Telecom is increasingly positioning itself as a cloud provider first, telco second, noting in its annual results released yesterday that it has an ongoing program to redeploying telco resources to support growth in its hosting business. Announcing that its hosting revenue was more than $AU53 million yesterday on growth …
I wouldn't trust Mac Tel with anything critical - hell, even anything remotely important. Every single time (not an exageration) we have had to deal with them (provisioning, changing or moving any service) they have messed it up big time.
Posted Anon obviously as we are still a customer.
Mac Tel Staffed By Morons
This from the company that many a time continues to put config lines after deny any rules in the network gear for its customers.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE