Macquarie Telecom is increasingly positioning itself as a cloud provider first, telco second, noting in its annual results released yesterday that it has an ongoing program to redeploying telco resources to support growth in its hosting business. Announcing that its hosting revenue was more than $AU53 million yesterday on growth …
I wouldn't trust Mac Tel with anything critical - hell, even anything remotely important. Every single time (not an exageration) we have had to deal with them (provisioning, changing or moving any service) they have messed it up big time.
Posted Anon obviously as we are still a customer.
Mac Tel Staffed By Morons
This from the company that many a time continues to put config lines after deny any rules in the network gear for its customers.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth