Scottish Procurement has published a tender for IT hardware and associated services, worth between £80m and £100m. According to a notice published in the Official Journal of the European Union, the deal will be divided into the following five lots: PCs, workstations, netbooks, laptops and thin client technology. The notice says …
But will it be prudent?
An article about Scotland that doesn't label us as dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer? Is everything ok?
What's even funnier....
....is that the article comes from the Grauniad, who presumably were fine with us being "dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer" as long as we voted Labour.
That of course was prior to May 5 ;)
The Grauniad outdoes the Telegraph in its hatred of Scots these days.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars