Scottish Procurement has published a tender for IT hardware and associated services, worth between £80m and £100m. According to a notice published in the Official Journal of the European Union, the deal will be divided into the following five lots: PCs, workstations, netbooks, laptops and thin client technology. The notice says …
But will it be prudent?
An article about Scotland that doesn't label us as dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer? Is everything ok?
What's even funnier....
....is that the article comes from the Grauniad, who presumably were fine with us being "dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer" as long as we voted Labour.
That of course was prior to May 5 ;)
The Grauniad outdoes the Telegraph in its hatred of Scots these days.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion