Scottish Procurement has published a tender for IT hardware and associated services, worth between £80m and £100m. According to a notice published in the Official Journal of the European Union, the deal will be divided into the following five lots: PCs, workstations, netbooks, laptops and thin client technology. The notice says …
But will it be prudent?
An article about Scotland that doesn't label us as dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer? Is everything ok?
What's even funnier....
....is that the article comes from the Grauniad, who presumably were fine with us being "dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer" as long as we voted Labour.
That of course was prior to May 5 ;)
The Grauniad outdoes the Telegraph in its hatred of Scots these days.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor