Scottish Procurement has published a tender for IT hardware and associated services, worth between £80m and £100m. According to a notice published in the Official Journal of the European Union, the deal will be divided into the following five lots: PCs, workstations, netbooks, laptops and thin client technology. The notice says …
But will it be prudent?
An article about Scotland that doesn't label us as dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer? Is everything ok?
What's even funnier....
....is that the article comes from the Grauniad, who presumably were fine with us being "dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer" as long as we voted Labour.
That of course was prior to May 5 ;)
The Grauniad outdoes the Telegraph in its hatred of Scots these days.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring