Scottish Procurement has published a tender for IT hardware and associated services, worth between £80m and £100m. According to a notice published in the Official Journal of the European Union, the deal will be divided into the following five lots: PCs, workstations, netbooks, laptops and thin client technology. The notice says …
But will it be prudent?
An article about Scotland that doesn't label us as dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer? Is everything ok?
What's even funnier....
....is that the article comes from the Grauniad, who presumably were fine with us being "dirty scrounging bastards leeching off the English taxpayer" as long as we voted Labour.
That of course was prior to May 5 ;)
The Grauniad outdoes the Telegraph in its hatred of Scots these days.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene