While the surface of Australian politics is a roiling maelstrom of spite and hatred, the government and opposition manage to agree on some things – like the need to have spooks and police snooping Internet and telephones with as little hindrance as possible. In spite of a bipartisan committee which recommended changes to the …
God I hate the current state of Australian politics
It is not like someone is better
They are all the same, doesn't matter what party/country, they want power and becoming big brother.
1984 is not fiction, the end is getting closer.
It's time to stop with the stupid...
Seriously. Canberra, get out of my living room. Leave us the hell alone.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth