While the surface of Australian politics is a roiling maelstrom of spite and hatred, the government and opposition manage to agree on some things – like the need to have spooks and police snooping Internet and telephones with as little hindrance as possible. In spite of a bipartisan committee which recommended changes to the …
God I hate the current state of Australian politics
It is not like someone is better
They are all the same, doesn't matter what party/country, they want power and becoming big brother.
1984 is not fiction, the end is getting closer.
It's time to stop with the stupid...
Seriously. Canberra, get out of my living room. Leave us the hell alone.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers