While the surface of Australian politics is a roiling maelstrom of spite and hatred, the government and opposition manage to agree on some things – like the need to have spooks and police snooping Internet and telephones with as little hindrance as possible. In spite of a bipartisan committee which recommended changes to the …
God I hate the current state of Australian politics
It is not like someone is better
They are all the same, doesn't matter what party/country, they want power and becoming big brother.
1984 is not fiction, the end is getting closer.
It's time to stop with the stupid...
Seriously. Canberra, get out of my living room. Leave us the hell alone.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?