PHP has come to VMware's Cloud Foundry project, an effort to create a standard open source platform for building "developer clouds". On Thursday, a Portland, Oregon startup known as AppFog open sourced code that allows PHP applications atop VMware's platform. Previously, Cloud Foundry was limited to Java, other JVM frameworks, …
vmware solutions adopted by fed agencies
US Federal agencies have intelligently adopted VMware solutions to suffice the needs of their desktops and applications via a secure channel.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene