PHP has come to VMware's Cloud Foundry project, an effort to create a standard open source platform for building "developer clouds". On Thursday, a Portland, Oregon startup known as AppFog open sourced code that allows PHP applications atop VMware's platform. Previously, Cloud Foundry was limited to Java, other JVM frameworks, …
vmware solutions adopted by fed agencies
US Federal agencies have intelligently adopted VMware solutions to suffice the needs of their desktops and applications via a secure channel.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...