Yale University has warned 43,000 people that their names and Social Security numbers were publicly accessible for 10 months to anyone with an internet connection. According to The Yale Daily News, the sensitive information was stored on an FTP server that was primarily used to store open-source materials. The mistake came to …
With such a name...
You'd think they would have had that data 'locked' down.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad