Here's the Motorola Fire, the "budget-friendly" Android 2.3 smartphone the company will be bringing to Blighty in the coming months. Motorola Fire The pic tells you most of what else you need to know about the handset, but it doesn't reveal the 3Mp camera, 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity, assisted GPS pick-up, and dual-band HSDPA …
I'll buy THAT
...for a dollar! (Guffaws).
Same Old Same Old
They all missthe point of these phones, Blackberries are not popular amongst youth for style, looks or facilities, they buy one to use BBM, yse the Blackberry messaging that other manufacturers have failed to emulate, Facebook and twatter matters not one jot, they like the way the R.I.M. messaging works, which is why youth has taken to the Blackberry, Moto is a bit late into the fray with this one i fear,.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory