Here's the Motorola Fire, the "budget-friendly" Android 2.3 smartphone the company will be bringing to Blighty in the coming months. Motorola Fire The pic tells you most of what else you need to know about the handset, but it doesn't reveal the 3Mp camera, 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity, assisted GPS pick-up, and dual-band HSDPA …
I'll buy THAT
...for a dollar! (Guffaws).
Same Old Same Old
They all missthe point of these phones, Blackberries are not popular amongst youth for style, looks or facilities, they buy one to use BBM, yse the Blackberry messaging that other manufacturers have failed to emulate, Facebook and twatter matters not one jot, they like the way the R.I.M. messaging works, which is why youth has taken to the Blackberry, Moto is a bit late into the fray with this one i fear,.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search