Facebook is abandoning its Places feature after just one year since it launched the function – at the same time, location settings within the social network are being ramped up. The company buried the news yesterday that Places would be "going away" in a blog post announcing Facebook's latest "privacy" tweaks. "In the same way …
Perfectly cromulant word.
i like to singa about the moona and the juna and the springa...
distinct smell of fullox if you ask me.
Thanks for the warning
In other news, I read FB will now ask you to confirm your being tagged in photos. Which is nice.
"handles its social graph"
Say what now?
So once again
We'll be checking our privacy settings to see what they're trying to sneak past. Thanks for the heads up!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor