Facebook is abandoning its Places feature after just one year since it launched the function – at the same time, location settings within the social network are being ramped up. The company buried the news yesterday that Places would be "going away" in a blog post announcing Facebook's latest "privacy" tweaks. "In the same way …
Perfectly cromulant word.
i like to singa about the moona and the juna and the springa...
distinct smell of fullox if you ask me.
Thanks for the warning
In other news, I read FB will now ask you to confirm your being tagged in photos. Which is nice.
"handles its social graph"
Say what now?
So once again
We'll be checking our privacy settings to see what they're trying to sneak past. Thanks for the heads up!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers