Facebook is abandoning its Places feature after just one year since it launched the function – at the same time, location settings within the social network are being ramped up. The company buried the news yesterday that Places would be "going away" in a blog post announcing Facebook's latest "privacy" tweaks. "In the same way …
Perfectly cromulant word.
i like to singa about the moona and the juna and the springa...
distinct smell of fullox if you ask me.
Thanks for the warning
In other news, I read FB will now ask you to confirm your being tagged in photos. Which is nice.
"handles its social graph"
Say what now?
So once again
We'll be checking our privacy settings to see what they're trying to sneak past. Thanks for the heads up!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015