Facebook is abandoning its Places feature after just one year since it launched the function – at the same time, location settings within the social network are being ramped up. The company buried the news yesterday that Places would be "going away" in a blog post announcing Facebook's latest "privacy" tweaks. "In the same way …
Perfectly cromulant word.
i like to singa about the moona and the juna and the springa...
distinct smell of fullox if you ask me.
Thanks for the warning
In other news, I read FB will now ask you to confirm your being tagged in photos. Which is nice.
"handles its social graph"
Say what now?
So once again
We'll be checking our privacy settings to see what they're trying to sneak past. Thanks for the heads up!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging