Is VCE, the VMware-Cisco-EMC entity set up to sell integrated virtualised server-networking-storage Vblocks, a startup? And how is it doing, given EMC's revelation that VCE is costing it more than $40m a quarter? VCE was originally set up as Acadia in November 2009, to integrate and sell Vblocks and provide an initial period of …
Not a contradictin
NetApp had $12.8million in funding, not $200+. They were selling a *brand new* technology that was untested. They were a startup. VCE is a reseller. They're selling goods that have brand recognition and a pre-existing customer base. You might as well be comparing a Volkswagen Beetle to an M1 Abrahams tank.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it