Is VCE, the VMware-Cisco-EMC entity set up to sell integrated virtualised server-networking-storage Vblocks, a startup? And how is it doing, given EMC's revelation that VCE is costing it more than $40m a quarter? VCE was originally set up as Acadia in November 2009, to integrate and sell Vblocks and provide an initial period of …
Not a contradictin
NetApp had $12.8million in funding, not $200+. They were selling a *brand new* technology that was untested. They were a startup. VCE is a reseller. They're selling goods that have brand recognition and a pre-existing customer base. You might as well be comparing a Volkswagen Beetle to an M1 Abrahams tank.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.