Police have arrested a man they say is connected to a website attack earlier this month that disrupted trading on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Officers investigating the August 10 attack for the Hong Kong Police's Technology Crime Division of Commercial Crime Bureau arrested the 29-year-old man late last week, they said in a …
Thanks for the followup. Interested to see if there's any further updates on this; particularly if there's any discussion of the suspect's alleged motivation for the attack.
Looking at the HK police website, this may actually be one of the least depressing stories on there (no-one got killed).
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?