Police have arrested a man they say is connected to a website attack earlier this month that disrupted trading on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Officers investigating the August 10 attack for the Hong Kong Police's Technology Crime Division of Commercial Crime Bureau arrested the 29-year-old man late last week, they said in a …
Thanks for the followup. Interested to see if there's any further updates on this; particularly if there's any discussion of the suspect's alleged motivation for the attack.
Looking at the HK police website, this may actually be one of the least depressing stories on there (no-one got killed).
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence