Police have arrested a man they say is connected to a website attack earlier this month that disrupted trading on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Officers investigating the August 10 attack for the Hong Kong Police's Technology Crime Division of Commercial Crime Bureau arrested the 29-year-old man late last week, they said in a …
Thanks for the followup. Interested to see if there's any further updates on this; particularly if there's any discussion of the suspect's alleged motivation for the attack.
Looking at the HK police website, this may actually be one of the least depressing stories on there (no-one got killed).
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015