Sprint Nextel will become the third US wireless carrier to offer Apple's iPhone, according to the ever-loquacious "people familiar with the matter". According to a Tuesday report by The Wall Street Journal, sources say that the struggling carrier will begin to offer the iPhone 5 in mid-October. If that timing is correct, and if …
"guess when the iPhone rumor broke?"
Maybe I'm thick and the joke is too subtle, but
sarcastic response to the caption against the graph....
took me a while too
Well, I'm on sprint, and sprint can count on me...
To NOT be connected to, with, or by any form of iphone/itablet. Even if the phone came with a free H-job and a warranty and monthly service plan in hand
I'm disgusted by apple's behavior toward those wanting to provide tablets and multitouch phones not wanting to be confined to the walled garden.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'