Sprint Nextel will become the third US wireless carrier to offer Apple's iPhone, according to the ever-loquacious "people familiar with the matter". According to a Tuesday report by The Wall Street Journal, sources say that the struggling carrier will begin to offer the iPhone 5 in mid-October. If that timing is correct, and if …
"guess when the iPhone rumor broke?"
Maybe I'm thick and the joke is too subtle, but
sarcastic response to the caption against the graph....
took me a while too
Well, I'm on sprint, and sprint can count on me...
To NOT be connected to, with, or by any form of iphone/itablet. Even if the phone came with a free H-job and a warranty and monthly service plan in hand
I'm disgusted by apple's behavior toward those wanting to provide tablets and multitouch phones not wanting to be confined to the walled garden.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great