Nokia continued its bling initiative today, announcing a gold-clad smartphone for the aspiring Del Boy or extravagant pimp. Nokia C3-01 gold edition The Nokia C3-01 gold edition is an Series 40-based smartphone with 18ct gold plating and a ceramic-feel keypad. It packs a 1GHz processor, a 2.4in touchscreen and 5Mp camera. …
gold plating - on plastic?
I wonder if that will stay on for any length of time
or did they make a metal housing??
I do like the ceramic keypad idea though...
Anyway, are there really customers for this, or is Nokia rearranging deck chairs?
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?