Nokia continued its bling initiative today, announcing a gold-clad smartphone for the aspiring Del Boy or extravagant pimp. Nokia C3-01 gold edition The Nokia C3-01 gold edition is an Series 40-based smartphone with 18ct gold plating and a ceramic-feel keypad. It packs a 1GHz processor, a 2.4in touchscreen and 5Mp camera. …
gold plating - on plastic?
I wonder if that will stay on for any length of time
or did they make a metal housing??
I do like the ceramic keypad idea though...
Anyway, are there really customers for this, or is Nokia rearranging deck chairs?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?