Nokia continued its bling initiative today, announcing a gold-clad smartphone for the aspiring Del Boy or extravagant pimp. Nokia C3-01 gold edition The Nokia C3-01 gold edition is an Series 40-based smartphone with 18ct gold plating and a ceramic-feel keypad. It packs a 1GHz processor, a 2.4in touchscreen and 5Mp camera. …
gold plating - on plastic?
I wonder if that will stay on for any length of time
or did they make a metal housing??
I do like the ceramic keypad idea though...
Anyway, are there really customers for this, or is Nokia rearranging deck chairs?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...