Nokia continued its bling initiative today, announcing a gold-clad smartphone for the aspiring Del Boy or extravagant pimp. Nokia C3-01 gold edition The Nokia C3-01 gold edition is an Series 40-based smartphone with 18ct gold plating and a ceramic-feel keypad. It packs a 1GHz processor, a 2.4in touchscreen and 5Mp camera. …
gold plating - on plastic?
I wonder if that will stay on for any length of time
or did they make a metal housing??
I do like the ceramic keypad idea though...
Anyway, are there really customers for this, or is Nokia rearranging deck chairs?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS