Facebook wants 2011 to be the company's biggest year to date for acquisitions. The world's most popular social network has already hoovered up 13 outfits this year, but it plans to gun for seven more firms before the year is out. Facebook's corporate development director Vaughan Smith, who clearly wants to stay in his job by …
Maybe they should buy HP
Or RIM, as you prefer
enough of fecesbook already
It's about time that the Fecesbook mania came to an end. Social networks are projectiles and they tend to have a flight time of about six years before they start to fade, so Fecesbook's time is just about over. And not a moment too soon.
With ludicruous valuations of $70bn this is clearly been hyped to bring in all the suckers when it floats, after which it will drift away as Google and others bite into Farcebook, or "Faecesbook" as you nicely put it.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones