Xiotech is dropping the "tech" to become just XIO and it has souped up its Hybrid ISE box. XIO as a term has form; check Wikipedia: "XIO is a packet-based, high-performance computer bus employed by the SGI Origin 2000, Octane, Altix, Fuel and Tezro machines. The XIO forms a bus between high-performance system devices and the …
About 20% of that article contained made-up words and marketing bumf, right?
Nah, give the author credit
It also had stuff copypasted from Wikipedia.
Which ARSE HOLE, decided that ALL CAPS is SHOUTING?
Like marriage, that's a right load of old shite! CAPITALISATION in the written language has been used for years for emphasis and has never been seen as SHOUTING!
So What The Fuck?
It is considered good Netiquette (a special online based form of Etiquette) not to use all capitals, as Capitals are considered to be shouting.
Regardless of whatever is the normal written use of capitals, I suspect capitals were chosen as a way of shouting purely because early terminals did not have any other way of expressing different emotions. They didn't have colour, different fonts, italics or any other way (beyond smilies).
Besides, if shouting isn't a form of emphasis, I don't know what is.
SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME SICK, YOU TOFFEE-NOSED, MALODOROUS PERVERT!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great