Sony Ericsson is to mix music and social networking in a new smartphone. The Live with Walkman runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and sports what SE called "deep Facebook integration", which basically means building Facecrack links into all the key apps. Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman The handset has a Walkman button to trigger …
Chavs on trains
I've always thought a funny comedy show sketch would be a bunch of OAPs jumping on a train, leering at the commuters then playing Mozart very loudly on their mobile phones to the general annoyance of the rest of the travelling public.
Still I've often wondered why I get so easily annoyed by noise on my morning and evening commute. I commute on a line with a lot of tunnels and I take a stupid amount of pleasure when we go through them and some loud-mouthed fool's telephone conversation with his mate is cut off suddenly. I hope all these teens switch to Spotify streaming or similar soon so I can get a similar thrill when their hippity hop music is cut off.
Megaphone so I can shout "get off my lawn" louder.
Is it national fugly phone news day today ?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND