Sony Ericsson is to mix music and social networking in a new smartphone. The Live with Walkman runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and sports what SE called "deep Facebook integration", which basically means building Facecrack links into all the key apps. Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman The handset has a Walkman button to trigger …
Chavs on trains
I've always thought a funny comedy show sketch would be a bunch of OAPs jumping on a train, leering at the commuters then playing Mozart very loudly on their mobile phones to the general annoyance of the rest of the travelling public.
Still I've often wondered why I get so easily annoyed by noise on my morning and evening commute. I commute on a line with a lot of tunnels and I take a stupid amount of pleasure when we go through them and some loud-mouthed fool's telephone conversation with his mate is cut off suddenly. I hope all these teens switch to Spotify streaming or similar soon so I can get a similar thrill when their hippity hop music is cut off.
Megaphone so I can shout "get off my lawn" louder.
Is it national fugly phone news day today ?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun