LG has brought a sun-friendly Android smartphone out into the light. The Optimus Sol is based around a 3.8in OLED screen that LG confidently claimed is "one of the best displays on the market" that's "easy to see even in bright and sunny conditions". LG Optimus Sol As an OLED, the screen only consumes power when a given pixel …
Of course, if they really wanted battery life
they'd run Symbian.
Like an iphone in fact.
2005 called, they'd like their design back, please.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can