LG has brought a sun-friendly Android smartphone out into the light. The Optimus Sol is based around a 3.8in OLED screen that LG confidently claimed is "one of the best displays on the market" that's "easy to see even in bright and sunny conditions". LG Optimus Sol As an OLED, the screen only consumes power when a given pixel …
Of course, if they really wanted battery life
they'd run Symbian.
Like an iphone in fact.
2005 called, they'd like their design back, please.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst