LG has brought a sun-friendly Android smartphone out into the light. The Optimus Sol is based around a 3.8in OLED screen that LG confidently claimed is "one of the best displays on the market" that's "easy to see even in bright and sunny conditions". LG Optimus Sol As an OLED, the screen only consumes power when a given pixel …
Of course, if they really wanted battery life
they'd run Symbian.
Like an iphone in fact.
2005 called, they'd like their design back, please.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat