Silicon Graphics' latest financial report shows that it's growing and moving towards profitability – but it's not quite there yet. If there were ever a time when SGI needed to make a big sale to get some free PR and possibly a big wad of cash to do a monster supercomputer deal, it's now. And it might just happen. The company – …
IBM pulled an SGI
Eh, SGI pulled the same stunt as IBM a few years back when they pulled out of a contract with Pittsburgh which was not profitable enough for them. NCSA would be crazy to go with SGI.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less