Silicon Graphics' latest financial report shows that it's growing and moving towards profitability – but it's not quite there yet. If there were ever a time when SGI needed to make a big sale to get some free PR and possibly a big wad of cash to do a monster supercomputer deal, it's now. And it might just happen. The company – …
IBM pulled an SGI
Eh, SGI pulled the same stunt as IBM a few years back when they pulled out of a contract with Pittsburgh which was not profitable enough for them. NCSA would be crazy to go with SGI.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM