Silicon Graphics' latest financial report shows that it's growing and moving towards profitability – but it's not quite there yet. If there were ever a time when SGI needed to make a big sale to get some free PR and possibly a big wad of cash to do a monster supercomputer deal, it's now. And it might just happen. The company – …
IBM pulled an SGI
Eh, SGI pulled the same stunt as IBM a few years back when they pulled out of a contract with Pittsburgh which was not profitable enough for them. NCSA would be crazy to go with SGI.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!