Silicon Graphics' latest financial report shows that it's growing and moving towards profitability – but it's not quite there yet. If there were ever a time when SGI needed to make a big sale to get some free PR and possibly a big wad of cash to do a monster supercomputer deal, it's now. And it might just happen. The company – …
IBM pulled an SGI
Eh, SGI pulled the same stunt as IBM a few years back when they pulled out of a contract with Pittsburgh which was not profitable enough for them. NCSA would be crazy to go with SGI.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity