The European Union is objecting to Western Digital's proposed purchase of Hitachi GST on antitrust grounds. The European Commission has issued a formal Statement of Objections. A Western Digital SEC filing said: The Statement of Objections sets out the European Commission's preliminary assessment regarding the combination of …
WD vs Hitachi
In 15 years of Hitachi hard drives, I have never ever had one fail. Never.
In the past five years I have had two WD hard drives fail.
Competition? Of course this merger would be bad for consumers. But the U.S. regulators will just roll over and allow it.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64