Dragons Den star Peter Jones is understood to be in talks with the management team at Data Select to sell the mobile distributor, according to industry sources. The empire got a bit smaller this week as Jones flogged his machine-to-machine (M2M) comms specialist Wireless Logic to mid-market private equity firm ECI Partners for £ …
OK Data Select
I'm trying to amass a £100m acquisition fund to take advantage of low biz valuations should a double-dip recession materialise.
And for that reason I'm Out.
Mines the one with Theo Pathetis in the pocket.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe