Dragons Den star Peter Jones is understood to be in talks with the management team at Data Select to sell the mobile distributor, according to industry sources. The empire got a bit smaller this week as Jones flogged his machine-to-machine (M2M) comms specialist Wireless Logic to mid-market private equity firm ECI Partners for £ …
OK Data Select
I'm trying to amass a £100m acquisition fund to take advantage of low biz valuations should a double-dip recession materialise.
And for that reason I'm Out.
Mines the one with Theo Pathetis in the pocket.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9