Dragons Den star Peter Jones is understood to be in talks with the management team at Data Select to sell the mobile distributor, according to industry sources. The empire got a bit smaller this week as Jones flogged his machine-to-machine (M2M) comms specialist Wireless Logic to mid-market private equity firm ECI Partners for £ …
OK Data Select
I'm trying to amass a £100m acquisition fund to take advantage of low biz valuations should a double-dip recession materialise.
And for that reason I'm Out.
Mines the one with Theo Pathetis in the pocket.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base