A 25-year-old UK man has been charged with five counts of illegal hacking for repeatedly penetrating the security defenses of Facebook. Glenn Steven Mangham of York was accused of engaging in a hacking spree against Facebook earlier this year. From April 27 to May 9, he allegedly targeted at least three different services used …
Prison is a learning experience
This chap should get a good education while in prison.
“repeatedly hacked into a Facebook 'puzzle server' using software he had downloaded.”
Users' personal data wasn't compromised in the hacks, a Facebook spokesman said.
Translated: He was not very good at it then.
See title. Downloaded software, did what it said on the tin. Couldn't take it any further.
"He was not very good at it then."
He got caught, ipso facto he was shit at it.
I expect the US will want to extradite him
as he is clearly an evil and dangerous terrorist.
60 years for each charge should be about right.
are in America are they not?
shouldn't he be extradited like they want Mr McNinnon to be?
Must have only use 6 proxies
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests