Amazon is upping the pressure on both Microsoft and Google in the battle to scoop up cash-strapped government customers into the cloud. The online bookseller has moved to win over more government customers with the launch of AWS GovCloud, its cloud for US gov departments that crunch super-secret defence data. AWS GovCloud is a …
Hmm, did you / they actually take the time to read NIST 500-291 ???
If they have, and the author had, then you'd know that ITAR is not as much a factor here as NIST's "Special Publication" just released. This is quite important as NIST and their other agencies that cooperate have taken decisions and issued rules/guidance on Clouds.
Amazon GovCloud - where goverments take turns at breaking each others secret messages. It's a great idea, especially at war-time.
you must really have egg on your face if your business serves government at cheap pricing and your company pays taxes.
amazon doesn't pay their fair share.
it's who ya know yo.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...