Permabit has upped up its Albireo technology's deduplication speed by 250 per cent, reaching 400GB/sec. This is compared to the 77GB/sec recorded in late 2010. The tech company claims that its Albireo technology is the only tech suitable for deduplicating primary storage, as it has no impact on primary data access performance. …
<< Data Domain's DD890 deduplicates at 14.7TB/hour with Boost: that means 4.08GB/hour. A 2-node DD890 cluster runs nearly twice as fast: at 7.31GB/hour. >>
<< Data Domain's DD890 deduplicates at 14.7TB/hour with Boost: that means 4.08GB/sec. A 2-node DD890 cluster runs nearly twice as fast: at 7.31GB/sec. >>
Seems even the author go a bit confused by all those numbers...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene