As part of its revamp, the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) is asking yoof and geeks to submit world-changing ideas, 60 of which will earn their entrants a trip to Geneva to pitch them to "industry leaders". The competition is open to two groups: youths aged between 18 and 25, and geeks (who must be partnered with a …
Social Network for old people?
I guess this would be pretty much the exact opposite of FaceBook.
Something that forgets everything for you, whether you want it to or not.....
"Something that forgets everything for you, whether you want it to or not....."
I was going to say, sounds like my old man but the more I think about my own age it's starting to sound like me!
Why not us fogeys?
I've an idea that fits their criteria but I'm neither under 25 nor acting for (or responding to) a breif from a NGO.
I see this all too often in "local affairs" as well.
Thoroughly sick of it.
Evidently maturity is not respected outside of (predominantly) Asian cultures
a social network that randomly swaps people's identities around. You log in one day and are presented with a completely different set of contacts and events. Maybe you log in and for a day as Michael Winner. How many times would you say "calm down dear, I'm only touching myself". Over 9000. If we're gunna share each other's data anyway, let's at least have some goddamn fun.
What's one of those?
An e-book depository?
Will they include an e-grassy knoll?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base