A "Stalkers app" doing the rounds on Twitter is actually a phishing scam, security watchers warn. The Stalkers app, which purports to be officially sanctioned and to track people who are "stalking your Twitter", is promoted via messages linking to the application, which does nothing except coax victims into handing over their …
"stalking your Twitter"
Surely the whole point of Twatter is to get as many people as possible to listen to your inane drivel ? How can anyone who uses it be stupid enough to complain that they are then being 'stalked' ?
Near as I can tell ...
... all so-called "social media" sites are phishing scams, by definition.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked