An error message on once dominant but now almost defunct social networking site MySpace early on Friday has been confused with a hack. Surfers visiting the Myspace.com home page were confronted with a title bar saying "All is wrong :(" where "MySpace" would normally appear and a message about puppies and kittens (extract below …
At least it wasn't Islamicists, like the ones in Norway, eh?
lp0 is on fire!
"Surfers visiting the Myspace.com home page..."
All five of them must have been pissed!
You give them too much credit by a factor of 3...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market