An error message on once dominant but now almost defunct social networking site MySpace early on Friday has been confused with a hack. Surfers visiting the Myspace.com home page were confronted with a title bar saying "All is wrong :(" where "MySpace" would normally appear and a message about puppies and kittens (extract below …
At least it wasn't Islamicists, like the ones in Norway, eh?
lp0 is on fire!
"Surfers visiting the Myspace.com home page..."
All five of them must have been pissed!
You give them too much credit by a factor of 3...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?