An error message on once dominant but now almost defunct social networking site MySpace early on Friday has been confused with a hack. Surfers visiting the Myspace.com home page were confronted with a title bar saying "All is wrong :(" where "MySpace" would normally appear and a message about puppies and kittens (extract below …
At least it wasn't Islamicists, like the ones in Norway, eh?
lp0 is on fire!
"Surfers visiting the Myspace.com home page..."
All five of them must have been pissed!
You give them too much credit by a factor of 3...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops