Apple has considered including a projector as part of an iOS device, with blueprints discovered through a recent patent filing. Projected display shared workspaces The patent, titled "Projected display shared workspaces" was dug up by UnwiredView this week. It shows various Apple products with small pico-projectors onboard. …
Nothing innovative if Samsung have done it already. Typical Apple. I hope they make one so Sammy can sue them back for copying. LOL
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes