Apple has considered including a projector as part of an iOS device, with blueprints discovered through a recent patent filing. Projected display shared workspaces The patent, titled "Projected display shared workspaces" was dug up by UnwiredView this week. It shows various Apple products with small pico-projectors onboard. …
Nothing innovative if Samsung have done it already. Typical Apple. I hope they make one so Sammy can sue them back for copying. LOL
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away