Apple has considered including a projector as part of an iOS device, with blueprints discovered through a recent patent filing. Projected display shared workspaces The patent, titled "Projected display shared workspaces" was dug up by UnwiredView this week. It shows various Apple products with small pico-projectors onboard. …
Nothing innovative if Samsung have done it already. Typical Apple. I hope they make one so Sammy can sue them back for copying. LOL
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?