Fans of Mr Bean are familiar with the set-piece gag of the three-wheeler Reliant Robin falling over. A group of Deakin University boffins believe they’ve solved the problem, and are looking for manufacturing partners to put a safe motorcycle-car crossover into production. According to Frank Will of Deakin’s School of Engineering …
High performance three wheeler
Forget Morgan and rather go for an even higher performance Malone ST-F1000 or, if you prefer electric power, the TAZR. I know, there's not much protection against the elements but this is all about fun driving experience!
Bet you still have to pay full parking charge!............................
.............thanks to greedy councils.
$20k AUS is about £12.5k. Plus VAT = £15k
I can buy several nearly new small economical cars for that or about 4 motorbikes.
I thought it looked familiar ----
"The Carver was reviewed by BBC's Top Gear programme in 2002. Jeremy Clarkson said:
"I have to say, absolutely hand on heart, that I’ve never had so much fun in a car, really and truthfully, and I don’t think I’d ever tire of it."
However in mid-2009, following missed sales targets, rumours surfaced on the "Fly the Road Club Forum" that the company's assets had been seized by the Dutch Treasury. The manufacturing company subsequently filed for bankruptcy."
"motorcycle-like fuel economy of better than 2.5 litres per 100km"
If only my motorcycle got fuel economy like that. It's currently running at 5l/100km
I get about 300K (not counting reserve) from an 18L tank
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones