Cloudera – the all-star Silicon Valley startup that first commercialized Hadoop – has announced a partner program designed to further push the open source distributed number-crunching platform into the enterprise. "In order to present a comprehensive solution for the customer, with Hadoop as the underpinning new technology, you …
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder