Cisco has given marching orders to nearly one in five of its senior execs included in its massive cost-cutting drive and now plans to hand 1,200 contract workers their pink slips too. The networking Goliath last night revealed a 3 per cent rise in Q4 sales to $11.2bn but a 37.5 per cent collapse in operating profits to $1.45bn …
Canning some of the ones responsible for the mess instead of getting rid of workers who had no say in the decision making that caused the huge business losses in the first place.
I wonder how many from the Board of Directors got laid off. I suspect none.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great