Cisco has given marching orders to nearly one in five of its senior execs included in its massive cost-cutting drive and now plans to hand 1,200 contract workers their pink slips too. The networking Goliath last night revealed a 3 per cent rise in Q4 sales to $11.2bn but a 37.5 per cent collapse in operating profits to $1.45bn …
Canning some of the ones responsible for the mess instead of getting rid of workers who had no say in the decision making that caused the huge business losses in the first place.
I wonder how many from the Board of Directors got laid off. I suspect none.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout