Cloud IT–anything is sexy, and cloud backup–service company Carbonite has proved it by raising $62.5m in a market that's supposed to be hostile to IPOs right now. The company originally wanted to raise $100m or more, and had to scale back its desired stock price from the $15 to $17 per share area to a much more modest $10. Still …
Carbonite.....Han Solo.....???? Is this George looking to release Star wars again..??
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun