Cloud IT–anything is sexy, and cloud backup–service company Carbonite has proved it by raising $62.5m in a market that's supposed to be hostile to IPOs right now. The company originally wanted to raise $100m or more, and had to scale back its desired stock price from the $15 to $17 per share area to a much more modest $10. Still …
Carbonite.....Han Solo.....???? Is this George looking to release Star wars again..??
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM