Cloud IT–anything is sexy, and cloud backup–service company Carbonite has proved it by raising $62.5m in a market that's supposed to be hostile to IPOs right now. The company originally wanted to raise $100m or more, and had to scale back its desired stock price from the $15 to $17 per share area to a much more modest $10. Still …
Carbonite.....Han Solo.....???? Is this George looking to release Star wars again..??
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad