Cloud IT–anything is sexy, and cloud backup–service company Carbonite has proved it by raising $62.5m in a market that's supposed to be hostile to IPOs right now. The company originally wanted to raise $100m or more, and had to scale back its desired stock price from the $15 to $17 per share area to a much more modest $10. Still …
Carbonite.....Han Solo.....???? Is this George looking to release Star wars again..??
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire