VMware has plugged the open source RabbitMQ messaging system into Cloud Foundry, the "platform-as-a-service" it introduced in beta form earlier this year. RabbitMQ provides a means of facilitating communication within and between applications and services. "RabbitMQ is now a first class citizen of Cloud Foundry," VMware …
So to sum up , its RPC for VMs
Except with a diabetic coma inducing load of buzzwords layered on top. I sometimes wonder if the time spent by marketing depts dreaming up silly names and phrases isn't now longer than the time taken to develop yet another reinvent-the-wheel product such as this.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize