VMware has plugged the open source RabbitMQ messaging system into Cloud Foundry, the "platform-as-a-service" it introduced in beta form earlier this year. RabbitMQ provides a means of facilitating communication within and between applications and services. "RabbitMQ is now a first class citizen of Cloud Foundry," VMware …
So to sum up , its RPC for VMs
Except with a diabetic coma inducing load of buzzwords layered on top. I sometimes wonder if the time spent by marketing depts dreaming up silly names and phrases isn't now longer than the time taken to develop yet another reinvent-the-wheel product such as this.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know