The New York City police department has created a new juvenile justice unit intent on tracking people who discuss criminal activities on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and, um, MySpace. According to The New York Daily News, freshly-appointed assistant commissioner Kevin O'Connor – styled as the NYPD's "online …
I take it G+ is too obscure to be worth mentioning?
Didn't you hear?
There are only cool people on G+
Google Plus I suspect.... wouldn't touch it with a large bargepole myself.
"You sly dog! You got me monologuing. I can't believe it."
Mine's the red one with a black 'i' on a yellow background.
'Kevin O'Connor – styled as the NYPD's "online and gang guru" '
I mean the mental picture is just inescapable innit?
"troublesome house parties"
Kid 'n Play must be etc yes I'm just off.
Big Brother is gonna get you
More and more surveillance by the State, who watches the State?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9