The New York City police department has created a new juvenile justice unit intent on tracking people who discuss criminal activities on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and, um, MySpace. According to The New York Daily News, freshly-appointed assistant commissioner Kevin O'Connor – styled as the NYPD's "online …
I take it G+ is too obscure to be worth mentioning?
Didn't you hear?
There are only cool people on G+
Google Plus I suspect.... wouldn't touch it with a large bargepole myself.
"You sly dog! You got me monologuing. I can't believe it."
Mine's the red one with a black 'i' on a yellow background.
'Kevin O'Connor – styled as the NYPD's "online and gang guru" '
I mean the mental picture is just inescapable innit?
"troublesome house parties"
Kid 'n Play must be etc yes I'm just off.
Big Brother is gonna get you
More and more surveillance by the State, who watches the State?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...