On June 23rd Reg Broadcast Editor Tim Phillips was joined by Reg reader James Greenman, Group IT Director at Care UK, to talk about where, when and why cloud might make sense for your business apps. Our Freeform Dynamics friend Andrew Buss and Grant Tanner from Star, also joined the round table discussion and gave their …
Personal data -- the cloud -- unbelievable!
Is this the same Care UK that gave a bribe^H^H^H^H^H donation to Secretary of State for Health, Andrew Lansley.
And just how safe is confidential care home & NHS patient data going to be when it is placed on the Internet?
Well as Amazon and MS have proved....
...No, unless you don't mind it having a regular lie down for several hours at a time (this is nothing new, Salesforce used to do this years ago).
business in the cloud?
at least you won't have to worry about being looted in the riots
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro