TelecityGroup has splashed £87.6m in cash on Irish-based fellow co-location data centre provider Data Electronics in what promises to be the first of many acquisitions. The firm, which also today outlined a bumper set of numbers for the six months ended 30 June, has a £300m war chest to fund further buys. Commenting on the deal …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
"The buy gives Telecity another two data centres operating in Dublin" - hope they haven't made the same mistake as M$ and Amazon and have actually installed reliable backup generators.
Paris because...something about backing up. I just can't be bothered today!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle