TelecityGroup has splashed £87.6m in cash on Irish-based fellow co-location data centre provider Data Electronics in what promises to be the first of many acquisitions. The firm, which also today outlined a bumper set of numbers for the six months ended 30 June, has a £300m war chest to fund further buys. Commenting on the deal …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
"The buy gives Telecity another two data centres operating in Dublin" - hope they haven't made the same mistake as M$ and Amazon and have actually installed reliable backup generators.
Paris because...something about backing up. I just can't be bothered today!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad