TelecityGroup has splashed £87.6m in cash on Irish-based fellow co-location data centre provider Data Electronics in what promises to be the first of many acquisitions. The firm, which also today outlined a bumper set of numbers for the six months ended 30 June, has a £300m war chest to fund further buys. Commenting on the deal …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
"The buy gives Telecity another two data centres operating in Dublin" - hope they haven't made the same mistake as M$ and Amazon and have actually installed reliable backup generators.
Paris because...something about backing up. I just can't be bothered today!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE