The Home Office has tendered for a range of services worth £40m as part of the Employers' Checking Service (ECS), including a web-based interface, data storage, biometric chip reading technology and related support services. The ECS is run by the UK Border Agency to enable employers to check the status of individuals to work. A …
Update your passports now...ticking time bomb just approved!
Because this will be a fucking quagmire of Biblical proportions when they're done fucking up yet another department.
This has 5-D fuck written all over it, just in time to piss off the visitors to the Scamlympics 2012.
Of course all the detritus already in the country will not have any trouble....
The National Identity Card register is dead
This smells of Lenin's comment about "Push the bayonet in. If it finds fat push harder."
The thin end of a long, *sharp* wedge.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait