The Home Office has tendered for a range of services worth £40m as part of the Employers' Checking Service (ECS), including a web-based interface, data storage, biometric chip reading technology and related support services. The ECS is run by the UK Border Agency to enable employers to check the status of individuals to work. A …
Update your passports now...ticking time bomb just approved!
Because this will be a fucking quagmire of Biblical proportions when they're done fucking up yet another department.
This has 5-D fuck written all over it, just in time to piss off the visitors to the Scamlympics 2012.
Of course all the detritus already in the country will not have any trouble....
The National Identity Card register is dead
This smells of Lenin's comment about "Push the bayonet in. If it finds fat push harder."
The thin end of a long, *sharp* wedge.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?