The Home Office has tendered for a range of services worth £40m as part of the Employers' Checking Service (ECS), including a web-based interface, data storage, biometric chip reading technology and related support services. The ECS is run by the UK Border Agency to enable employers to check the status of individuals to work. A …
Update your passports now...ticking time bomb just approved!
Because this will be a fucking quagmire of Biblical proportions when they're done fucking up yet another department.
This has 5-D fuck written all over it, just in time to piss off the visitors to the Scamlympics 2012.
Of course all the detritus already in the country will not have any trouble....
The National Identity Card register is dead
This smells of Lenin's comment about "Push the bayonet in. If it finds fat push harder."
The thin end of a long, *sharp* wedge.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad