The US economy added more jobs than economists had projected in July and the Bureau of Labor Statistics said in its latest jobs report that it had also revised the number of net new people added to the workforce in May and June. This number was slightly higher than originally reported, the bureau said. The BLS, which is part of …
The fat cats are doing fine
The big shot CEOs are getting along just fine but the working class ain't doing so well. Officially there are 14 million in the U.S. without jobs. In reality there is actually over 30 million. The reason they report 14 million is because they stop counting those whos benefits have expired. These people no longer exist in the system. They vanished from the statistics but they are still jobless and many are homeless, but hey all is well in the executive suite.
also not counted
are those have given up looking for a job waiting for business to rebound. Those who are underemployed.
He did sort of fess up to that in the middle of the article.
It's only the "mixed bag" bit in the headline that is misleading. Spinning for the Liberal fascist in the White House I guess. I mean after all, he's not the hand that feeds IT, so there's no need to bite it right?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait