No question, the Octovo Solis is the snazziest clip-on e-book reader light I've seen, and possibly the one that's the most practical to use too. Octovo Solis Strike a light All it is is an oblong unit cut from aluminium with a plastic doobry on the bottom so it will sti neatly atop your reader. There's a rubber pad inside the …
suggestions for tests
The problem with theses single battery systems is the boost circuit uses PWM. This isn't a problem for me but for some people, they find that the PWM causes some flickering. If you could test this, that would be great. Just turn on a desk fan and pop the light on behind it. You'll notice a strange effect and that is the PWM.
Still this one looks good. It could be just the photography but the white is quite white without the blueish tinge of the M-Edge.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10