When announcing its financial performance for its most recent quarter, data-warehousing pioneer Teradata proved that it's continuing to do well despite heavy pressure from IBM, Oracle, EMC, and HP – and also, like its rivals, that its still trying to figure out just how large of an opportunity business analytics on unstructured …
Whats in a name?
I can't help but think Teradata as a name is is going to seem a bit dated in 10 years or so.
You may have a point
When we're running several terabytes at home, and the data warehouse at work is pedalling a couple of zettabytes...
"Spinning out Teradata might just go down as one of the dumbest things NCR has ever done"
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars