When announcing its financial performance for its most recent quarter, data-warehousing pioneer Teradata proved that it's continuing to do well despite heavy pressure from IBM, Oracle, EMC, and HP – and also, like its rivals, that its still trying to figure out just how large of an opportunity business analytics on unstructured …
Whats in a name?
I can't help but think Teradata as a name is is going to seem a bit dated in 10 years or so.
You may have a point
When we're running several terabytes at home, and the data warehouse at work is pedalling a couple of zettabytes...
"Spinning out Teradata might just go down as one of the dumbest things NCR has ever done"
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs