When announcing its financial performance for its most recent quarter, data-warehousing pioneer Teradata proved that it's continuing to do well despite heavy pressure from IBM, Oracle, EMC, and HP – and also, like its rivals, that its still trying to figure out just how large of an opportunity business analytics on unstructured …
Whats in a name?
I can't help but think Teradata as a name is is going to seem a bit dated in 10 years or so.
You may have a point
When we're running several terabytes at home, and the data warehouse at work is pedalling a couple of zettabytes...
"Spinning out Teradata might just go down as one of the dumbest things NCR has ever done"
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months