With Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 launched today in select stores and reviewed here, attention has shifted to its smaller 8.9in brother, which could be in our hands as early as next week. We didn't anticipate the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 so soon after Samsung insisted it wouldn't arrive until "later this year". If the Amazon …
Would be great news..
But I've already had mine for the past 2 months :D (imports FTW)
The tablet I've been waiting for, hopefully will be the missing link from the weighty ipad to the short on features (admittedly by design) kindle
I'm still waiting for...
the 6.234852" version...
I mean, when it comes to tablets how many sizes are we goign to get???
Rather than 'reaching out'...
...could you not just 'ask'? It's a lot easier to type, it's easier to understand and it makes you sound less of a complete arse ^H^H^H^H manager.
Go Girl Goldilocks!
Am I alone in thinking that the 10.1 inch is too big, and the 8.9 inch is too small? If only they'd make, you know, a 9.4 inch version, then I'd buy it.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't