With Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 launched today in select stores and reviewed here, attention has shifted to its smaller 8.9in brother, which could be in our hands as early as next week. We didn't anticipate the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 so soon after Samsung insisted it wouldn't arrive until "later this year". If the Amazon …
Would be great news..
But I've already had mine for the past 2 months :D (imports FTW)
The tablet I've been waiting for, hopefully will be the missing link from the weighty ipad to the short on features (admittedly by design) kindle
I'm still waiting for...
the 6.234852" version...
I mean, when it comes to tablets how many sizes are we goign to get???
Rather than 'reaching out'...
...could you not just 'ask'? It's a lot easier to type, it's easier to understand and it makes you sound less of a complete arse ^H^H^H^H manager.
Go Girl Goldilocks!
Am I alone in thinking that the 10.1 inch is too big, and the 8.9 inch is too small? If only they'd make, you know, a 9.4 inch version, then I'd buy it.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?