With Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 launched today in select stores and reviewed here, attention has shifted to its smaller 8.9in brother, which could be in our hands as early as next week. We didn't anticipate the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 so soon after Samsung insisted it wouldn't arrive until "later this year". If the Amazon …
Would be great news..
But I've already had mine for the past 2 months :D (imports FTW)
The tablet I've been waiting for, hopefully will be the missing link from the weighty ipad to the short on features (admittedly by design) kindle
I'm still waiting for...
the 6.234852" version...
I mean, when it comes to tablets how many sizes are we goign to get???
Rather than 'reaching out'...
...could you not just 'ask'? It's a lot easier to type, it's easier to understand and it makes you sound less of a complete arse ^H^H^H^H manager.
Go Girl Goldilocks!
Am I alone in thinking that the 10.1 inch is too big, and the 8.9 inch is too small? If only they'd make, you know, a 9.4 inch version, then I'd buy it.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE