Malware-slingers are tapping into the buzz around a new Harry Potter site to mount a variety of scams designed to either defraud, infect or otherwise con would-be victims. Pottermore, currently in beta, has been set up to sell ebooks of the Harry Potter novels, along with additional content such as background details and …
If only someone could wave a magic wand and make it all go away...
Thats the trouble with anouncing things before they are available
Maybe they should have kept it hush till the launch.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning