Malware-slingers are tapping into the buzz around a new Harry Potter site to mount a variety of scams designed to either defraud, infect or otherwise con would-be victims. Pottermore, currently in beta, has been set up to sell ebooks of the Harry Potter novels, along with additional content such as background details and …
If only someone could wave a magic wand and make it all go away...
Thats the trouble with anouncing things before they are available
Maybe they should have kept it hush till the launch.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching