Malware-slingers are tapping into the buzz around a new Harry Potter site to mount a variety of scams designed to either defraud, infect or otherwise con would-be victims. Pottermore, currently in beta, has been set up to sell ebooks of the Harry Potter novels, along with additional content such as background details and …
If only someone could wave a magic wand and make it all go away...
Thats the trouble with anouncing things before they are available
Maybe they should have kept it hush till the launch.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire