Malware-slingers are tapping into the buzz around a new Harry Potter site to mount a variety of scams designed to either defraud, infect or otherwise con would-be victims. Pottermore, currently in beta, has been set up to sell ebooks of the Harry Potter novels, along with additional content such as background details and …
If only someone could wave a magic wand and make it all go away...
Thats the trouble with anouncing things before they are available
Maybe they should have kept it hush till the launch.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know