Samsung is going to walk the spin-transfer torque by buying Grandis, and will use its capabilities to develop next-generation memory. Spin-transfer torque RAM (STT-RAM) is characterised as having "a spin-polarised current in a tunnel magneto resistance element. Normally an electric current is not polarised as half its electrons …
30 dollars to 60 metres?
The Brits just don't get Metric.... :-)
Maybe you meant $M30-60 ?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity