Samsung is going to walk the spin-transfer torque by buying Grandis, and will use its capabilities to develop next-generation memory. Spin-transfer torque RAM (STT-RAM) is characterised as having "a spin-polarised current in a tunnel magneto resistance element. Normally an electric current is not polarised as half its electrons …
30 dollars to 60 metres?
The Brits just don't get Metric.... :-)
Maybe you meant $M30-60 ?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer