Ofcom's investigation into the potential for 4G telephony to knock out maritime radar has concluded that it just won't happen, at least not in any significant way. A technical examination (PDF, dull) carried out by the regulator concludes that even taking worst-case assumptions – that operators build 4G masts pointing directly …
Meters are things that measure gas consumption!
"within 500 meters" is this a line of gas meters or are we talking about the ISO unit of Metres?
According to the ever correct wiki
The metre (or meter), symbol m, is the base unit of length in the International System of Units (SI).
And in the US it is likely to be meter http://www.grammarist.com/spelling/meter-metre/
I don't see how claiming the radar is only affected with in 500 metres can used to dismiss the issue. Approaches in to busy harbours or passage along navigable rivers, which may well be within 1/2 km of a mast, is where radar might be crucial.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast